Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Come what may...

Through the ups and downs in life...
come what may...

There is one absolute...
God is good.

The truth is,
sometimes life is just hard.

We are blessed with those who hold our hands,
who walk with us,
who share our burdens...

Yet even when we walk alone,
we are not...
For God is with us,
He never abandons us...

On snowy days,
there are seed catalogs.

On hard days at work,
there are loved ones to welcome us home.

On happy days,
our dear ones share our joy.

When we are scared,
worried about the future...

When we have done our best...

Sometimes there is not a thing we can do.

We must leave it in God's hands.

Why...
When we know His complete trustworthiness,
is this so very difficult?

To let go and know that...
come what may...
God will be with us on our journey...

Now and always,
no matter if your day is sunny or full of shadows,
I pray that you...
that I...
be blessed with the faith to believe in our Lord
and to trust him to guide our adventure.

I give thanks for my family...
My husband, my children, my parents and siblings... my aunts... my uncles... my nieces and nephews... my inlaws... my friends... the list could go on into infinity... I am blessed...

Yes...
even on hard days...
I am blessed.

No comments: