Monday, April 12, 2010

thinking....

I stayed an extra hour at work...
I am very glad to have a job...

I headed to pick up my husband before swinging past to pick up my car from the shop...
My husband let me borrow his car...
My father took my husband to work...
I have a loving family...

I had a teacher's meeting after I finally picked my car up...
My fellow Kindergarten teachers laughed ourselves over the antics of our students for a
few minutes when our meeting was over.

I hit the computer looking for a script for our play at the suggestion of my co-teacher...
I found one!

For each reason I want to fuss, there seems to be a reason to give thanks as well. I am not Pollyanna... I find myself tired and cranky... Yet, if I stop... If I consider how each problem could be... without the help of my family... without good friends... Without the belief that God is ultimately able to work everything out... I realize... I am blessed.

Tonight, Tomorrow, Always...
I give thanks,
for my loved ones...
for the blessings in my life...
for the One who made all the good things in life...

(Including some of my favorite.... sleep... chocolate... snuggling... pizza... sunflowers!)

No comments: