Thursday, September 23, 2010

A day in Kindergarten

Our day began in the usual way, with Circle and Centers. Later we had relay races in gym and played a game with the days of the week. Right before our Lunch, my students donned their handmade squirrel ears and picked up their stuffed acorns and water colored leaves. My favorite Kindergarten kids headed for our stage where they spread out and performed their first action poem of the year. The video was a hoot and the children were very pleased with their endeavor. Back at home, my husband suggested that I set up an unlisted YouTube account so I could upload the excitement to our classroom blog.

I am happy to say the project was a success! I wish very much I could share the video with everyone. But, sadly you'll just have to imagine the silliness. I am hoping we may even be able to perform for the PreK kids tomorrow! Have a wonderful evening! God Bless.


No comments: