Thursday, September 2, 2010

Graphing names... working together... having fun...

Using letter cards, my students created a graph to find out who had the longest name and who had the shortest. Looking through baggies full of mixed alphabet cards was no easy feat. I smiled as I encouraged them to help each other and watched their cooperation. I sincerely have a lovely group of students this year.

Tomorrow is our Grandparents' Day celebration and I am happy to say my children know their song, have made a book, decorated a lovely card and even made yummy cupcakes. I'm off to write our weekly newsletter, turn painted coffee filters into flowers and other such fun... Tonight and always know that you are a gift from God to this world. You are a blessing. I wish you good things.. I wish you peace...

No comments: