Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shaving cream fun!

As I sit here writing lesson plans, I muse over the crazy activities my kids will be doing this week.

I know they'll like writing words in shaving cream, growing Sea Monkeys and identifying letters to win prizes!

I'm also just as sure they'd rather croak than practice their handwriting and that they will make me a little crazy when they flip the lights off in the bathroom a zillion times.

I think about how excited they'll be on our field trip and hope that "Fireman Dave" still has an open presentation slot for us.

I hope they like our new poem and that by the end of the week everyone will be a little closer to knowing their phone numbers and addresses.

Don't get me started on all the Halloween stuff I've bought for them... and please don't make me admit that I actually bought all three of the Peanuts holiday specials... scary... very scary...

1 comment:

Mark said...

I know that the kids will love the shaving cream and other activities that you have planned. You are an awesome teacher! Plus, any week with a field trip is a good week in my book. Wait... three Peanuts specials? Are there three Halloween ones or have you jumped ahead a few holidays?