Friday, August 13, 2010

Harvest...

It seems so long ago that my Kindergarten students planted our class garden. Carefully my students weeded and joyfully they watered tiny sprouts. Day after day my little charges and I tended our patch hopefully.

School ended and summer begin. Our plants continued to thrive. Many lunches were accompanied by cucumbers and tomatoes. We even had a memorable "Corn Party" one afternoon to the delight of all.

In less than two weeks I will begin my third year of teaching. I am looking forward to a very good year. Just like our class garden, my new little ones will need lots of TLC. Step by step and day by day, my students will grow.

What a blessing it is to be a teacher. What a gift that a "new year" offers... new dear ones... new opportunities... new adventures!

This night and always, I pray that whatever road you find yourself on, that you are comforted by the knowledge that you are loved. That you have a Creator who loves you.... That you are meant for good things! May you find blessings in the coming year! Peace to you.

No comments: