Sunday, August 29, 2010

We cracked an egg...

I have eleven new dear ones. School has been in session a week now and as I get ready for the coming days ahead, I smile. I sincerely like my new students; they are nice little people. This past Friday as we worked together, cooking for the first time, I stopped to snap a few photos. In the calm of the moment I was struck by how very wonderful it is to teach small children. Joy... true joy... all from cracking eggs and half a blueberry muffin...

Tomorrow we welcome our new pet, a lovely blue beta fish. We'll vote on what to call him and begin our final preparations for this Friday's Grandparents' Day celebration... I am so glad to be a teacher.

I pray that your week is one of peace. I wish you only good things. May you be blessed.

No comments: