Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving eve

As I sit typing this evening, I am tired but very happy.

We had a non-curriculum day at school.

It was delightful.

  • Early this morning, some of the older children helped me put up a new bulletin board and chatted me up.
  • We played with our Science room pets together and even made paper airplanes.
  • One of my little girls brought me flowers in a lovely basket shaped like a turkey and we only spilled water at lunch!
  • No one bled at recess and the fussing was at a minimum.
  • My lost library book never did turn up, but I did make a really neat Snow Lady that looked like me for our new bulletin board. Next week my kiddos will add their own snow kids for me to watch over.
  • I just found a really fun Hanukkah web site, I think my kids will like and I can't wait to start my plans for December. We are going to celebrate traditions all around the world.

No comments: