Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy...

I suspect my blog is about to become a disappointment.

As I am spending every waking moment preparing for my first Kindergarten days, I am finding very little time to hunt new jokes or find exciting websites.

I will continue to blog about fun places my family goes and share my unsolicited advice whenever I have the time.

However, for the moment, I must beg your pardon.

My new students are "calling" and with all my heart, I want to answer!

I want to thank you all for sharing this summer with me.

It has certainly been enjoyable for me!

2 comments:

Miss Issippi said...

Thank you for the wonderful summer blogs! It's been tough to keep up with all of them, so during this time off, I will definitely refer back to older posts, and try to try some of them!

I can never say, "There's nothing to going on this weekend" now, which is a nice gift!!

Best wishes as you embark upon your next wonderful adventure!

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Thank you!
It was fun to write them knowing that there were people out there reading who just might give our adventures a try.
Thanks!