Monday, August 11, 2008

Kindergarten here I come!

For those of you who are regular readers, you may recall that I have been hunting for a job.

Today I can report that I am employed!

You are looking at a Kindergarten teacher!

Those of you who have spent time in the competitive job market, will understand both my relief and my happiness.

When I close my eyes, I can see the school and the rooms that I'll teach in. I think my smile may not go away for days!

I can't wait to prepare my lessons, meet my students and begin the adventure that is teaching.

Excuse me now.... I have to go make some "Calendar Bears" or maybe catalog my literacy resources!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new Kindergarten position! I am sure that your experience with the little ones will be very rewarding.

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Thank you! =-)