Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Creepy Kiddos

Look at the picture above this sentence.

Do you see that funny thing between the grass and the marigolds in the foreground?

Tonight, my eldest was helping me clean up the gardens. (They have been starting to look a little bedraggled.)

I asked her to take a stick and gather up any spiderwebs she saw. I just don't do spiders.

She complied graciously and then proceeded to follow me around with the cobweb covered stick! (rotten brat!)

That would have been bad enough but she handed it to her little brother and he tried to eat it!

Yikes! Too much Shrek for my son.

I told her to throw the creepy thing out.

She didn't.

Instead... she left it for me to find when I came back from the other flower bed!

little monster!

I love that kid!

No comments: