Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Report Cards

They can strike fear into the hearts of children...

Can make parents proud or worried....

But until now...

I didn't really understand...

I believed what I was told...

I just didn't "Know" it...

Report cards are scary to teachers too!

Oh my goodness!

I've just finished the grades on my first real report cards. Now I have several hours worth of comments to write.

It's a good thing I just colored my gray, because after this past week , I'd probably look twice my age.

I must confess that when the grades are done I may be tempted to do a crazy dance or at the very least call and tell everyone I know.

Veteran teachers... go ahead and chuckle.... I know rookies are probably very funny.... Kudos to all of you who have survived this for years!

Signing out for now,
Kindergarten girl

No comments: