Monday, January 26, 2009

...shared video from a teenager

My eldest watched a video this afternoon with me that showed all of our American Presidents' faces slowing changing one to another. It was really neat and a little spooky. We both agreed that we wouldn't recognize a great many of the presidents from our past. We knew the founding fathers and the modern presidents, but the ones in the middle were a little fuzzy in our minds.

In response to watching a video with me, my daughter excitedly wanted to share one of her own that she had seen at school. If you click on the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbI-363A2Q , you too can watch this YouTube video.

As who believes "Blackberries" are better off as fruit and who thinks laptops small enough to fit in a manila envelope are actually frightening, the video was a little unsettling.

However, I like to learn new things and discuss ideas with my family and friends. I'm betting you'll have a few opinions you'd like to share after you watch the video as well.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: