Saturday, January 31, 2009

Little Brothers

Looking at this picture, I have to chuckle.

My "baby" brother is now a grown man.

He towers a good several inches above me and looks like a linebacker!

However, if you look in the eyes of this little guy, you will see the person my brother is today.

Kind, thoughtful and a big teddy bear.

Have you ever met someone who has no idea that they could flatten their enemies if they chose to do so or someone who can lighten up the mood of a room just by their entrance?

My little brother is one of those people.

(I would even have said this if he hadn't been forgiving about the recent slick road induced dent in his car door! )

Unassuming people are so much fun to be around.

They are just themselves no matter who they encounter.

Today and always, I hope you meet at least one down to earth person daily to balance out the ones who simply take themselves too seriously.

If all else fails, make sure you are one!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: