Thursday, January 21, 2010

Family

I have two brothers. One about a year and a half older than me, one more than ten years younger. My "little" brother pictured above just became a Kitchen Manager for Ruby Tuesday's. I had to smile as he tried on his new Chef's coat. I snapped a picture and warned him he was about to be, "blogged".

Nicholas is one of those people who always are helping others, it is nice to see something good come his way. Nick is the one who is called if someone doesn't show up or if there is suddenly a run on the salad bar and an item needs to be picked up from another store. No matter what he is asked to do, Nicholas can be relied on to do what needs to be done.

Three cheers for hard work being rewarded! How nice it is to know such a sincerely decent individual. Our path through life is made more beautiful when those around us honestly do their best.

No comments: