Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Somebody get this chocolate away from me...

I would like to tell you that my pup's walk tonight was simply inspired by the kind heart of a dog mom. But, I try to be truthful. So, I must confess that the seemingly endless supply of chocolate in the break room at work is actually the motivating factor.

I'm not sure if it was a gift from our boss or a "loving" parent, but the Dove chocolate and fancy truffles that appeared, would be hard pressed to have come in a bigger box. Don't even get me started on the gooey box of goodness from Russel Stover's that somehow is finally gone... (I wonder who helped polish those off?)

I suppose it is a good thing I have a dog son... or I'd really be in trouble.

On the plus side, the walk was lovely. The snow makes everything seem brighter and a few people still have glowing Christmas lights to brighten the wintry mood. My best friend called me after working out to an aerobics DVD... I couldn't quite motivate myself to that level of exercise this evening.

No matter what you have done today or this evening, I hope that you are now safely tucked back into your nest.

No comments: