Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mountain climbing

Today my crew are headed out to climb a mountain and maybe play some Frisbee golf.

Alright,
if I must be honest,
we are going to climb a really tall hill,
but the Frisbee part of the adventure is true!

I've never played Frisbee golf,
it sounds like a sport destined to supply everyone with smiles
and
most likely,
fits of laughter.

The mountain is an old favorite that I've hiked since I was child. From it's top you can see for miles on a clear day.

The view is breathtaking and it never fails to inspire introspection and quiet thoughts.

Today,
as I stand atop the mountain,
I'll ponder my life,
my children,
my blessings
and my new adventures.

I will pray that you and I,
will enjoy the journey,
take in all the lovely sights,
and not lose our way.

May your day,
your week,
your forever,
be blessed
with beauty and goodness.

No comments: