Sunday, May 24, 2009

Swing dancing!

Wow!
I can twirl in my sleep!

Who would have thought that I could swing dance!

...mind you I didn't say I could do it well!...

The photo above actually shows me trying the Electric Slide!

I the one in the blue watching her feet!

I love silly group dances.
My favorite was the "Bingo Waltz" where I was twirled all around a giant circle.

A grin never left my face the whole evening.

I must say that my philosophy of embracing all the innocent fun the world has to offer is certainly helping to start this summer off right!

May your weekend,
your holiday,
be absolutely wonderful.

May you be blessed with good friends,
a smile,
and maybe even...
a Bingo Waltz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are enjoying life a lot more now. Isn't it great?

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Doreen,
I didn't get to be until after three! Me... in bed at three! It certainly is wonderful. It was so much fun to try dancing!

(Admittedly, money could have been made if there had been a tape running during the lesson part of the dance.)

HA! What fun, my date didn't even care if I went the right way. Some people are just good sports.
A very happy day to you!
Susan