Sunday, May 17, 2009

Which do you like better?


As the clocks hands creep around the dial,
inching ever nearer to morning,
my musings get a bit sillier.
Tonight,
I took a break during school work,
to pack lunches,
do a little laundry
and straighten up the house.
While I worked,
I chatted on the phone.
Discussing with my friends,
the weekend's events,
and other random thoughts.
Among the topics....
Peanut Butter!
Although a problem for some,
I love the stuff.
I'll eat any variety.
But, I really like crunchy best.
If I get choice,
it's honey instead of jelly.
Though I don't really mind.
Peanut butter is just one of those lovely things that has many yummy possibilities.
It was suggested to me,
that I really should try a grilled peanut butter sandwich.
The idea has been percolating in my noodle for a day now
and I'm ready to act upon it this evening.
I think,
I'll go down
and make
one of these interesting sandwiches!
I'm a little hungry
and I've got a bit more work to do.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
May your life be filled with innocent and fun trivia.
May you find a bit of fun in the ordinary day to day.
May you be blessed.
Today, Tomorrow, Forever.

1 comment:

Walker Zed said...

So, what did you think about the grilled peanut butter sandwich?