Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Tea" and happy memories


Tomorrow my kiddos are having a shindig at school.
Mothers,
Grandmothers
and other loved ones...
All are arriving for "tea"!
Just in case there are parents reading...
I can't tell you all we have planned.
We've worked on art and writing projects for more than a month.
We have two crafts they'll love...
an activity...
a song...
a poem...
and even yummy treats!
I know everyone will have a delightful time.
I pray that your day tomorrow brings a smile your way.
... If that smile is inspired by free style artwork
and childish happy voices...
All the better.
If you find yourself,
in the company of furry critters,
grownups
or perhaps
spending the day alone,
I pray that the day is still delightful.
May you be blessed tonight,
tomorrow and always!

No comments: