Monday, December 28, 2009

Then again... maybe I won't...

Today my girls and I went to Chestnut Ridge Metro Park for a stroll up the ridge and through the forest. As we walked, My oldest and I mused that it was sad that our eyes could see the world with such acuity while my camera could not even hope to capture the delicate masterpiece.

While my girls enjoyed the trek, by the end of the trail they were both convinced they were, "freezing". I chuckled and shook my head. We'd been out less than an hour.
My older daughter agreed with my thought that perhaps, just maybe, she would rather stay at her sleepover than leave early the next day to accompany me on my scheduled New Year's Day three hour hike. We both concurred that it was much better to have come to this conclusion today than on Friday thirty minutes into the adventure. =)

No comments: