Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Counting my blessings...

Today it will probably rain.
I am starting the day with a prayer for all of us.
May we find joy on in our adventures today.
May we be the kind of people we are meant to be.
May we be blessed!

I am listing five of my blessings, then I am hitting the shower. Feel free to leave a list of your own if you'd like.

1.) My children. My kids are gifts given to me by the One who made us all. Each one a humble moment when God himself allowed me to be part of the process of creation. They are blessings, even on their most challenging days.

2.) My parents. They helped to make me who I am today and are the best people I know. I love them.... now... always... forever.

3.) The wonderful people in my life who I am fortunate to call my friends and dear ones.

4.) The children and families who I am blessed to encounter when I teach.

5.) The everyday blessings all around me. Chocolate, Metro Parks, porch swings...

2 comments:

Anne said...

I can think of five blessings,

1. My wonderful husband
2. My son
3. My family and dear friends
4. Being able to enjoy life to it's fullest
5. Being happy and healthy.
I can even think of number
6. Knowing that there is all kinds of chocolate to choose from as well as coffee. Yum!

an adventurer on the road of life said...

yay! Choices, I love your list!