Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The mystery of Chocolate


Today,
in Ohio,
our sky was overcast.
It rained from time to time.
It was chilly.
I was one of those who donned shorts
and a sleeveless top
and later wished for a jacket
and jeans.
Just as sunny days bring happy thoughts,
there is something about a gloomy day
that seems to affect many of us.
Pondering the world,
grateful for several issues that have been resolved,
shaking my head over a new one...
I traded text messages with my sis...
laughing instead of crying
and knowing
that we are so grateful
for the love
of our friends and family.
I found some coffee,
some chocolate
and some tiny happy note cards
from Target's One Spot.
I made the rounds to two of my dearest "girls".
I love them.
I knew they would need some chocolate too.
There is something about sharing chocolate...
something that makes us all happy.
I thank God tonight for those I love,
for those who love me...
And...
of course...
for chocolate!
May you,
may I,
always know we are loved.
May we be blessed!

No comments: