Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pool Day!

Under gray skies,
I head to school...

With a new suit tucked under my clothes
and dry things for later in my work bag,
I grin at the day before me.

If it doesn't rain,
my afternoon is outside in the pool.

If it does?
Yay for us,
I'm indoors in the pool!

See where I'm headed with this?

My students and I are going to the pool!

Come rain or shine,
happy fun awaits us.

Sure,
I'll be counting kiddos constantly,
making sure everyone behaves
and no one wanders off....

BUT... I'll be doing all these things...
AT
THE
POOL!

God Bless you this day.
There is sunshine in my heart
and a smile on my face.

I pray,
I wish..
I hope...

That your day is beautiful because of the blessing of being with the ones you care for.

May your day be all it is meant to be.

May you find peace,
even if it rains.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi,
Hopefully your pool day was a bright sunny day!

an adventurer on the road of life said...

thanks... but, actually it turned out to be a lucky thing that it was overcast... the indoor pool was amazing!