Sunday, June 28, 2009

Never forget who you are...


Sometimes in the day to day of life...
we forget how special each one of us is...
Many times we see beauty in others
and pick fault with ourselves.
While honest reflection on our problems can be helpful,
so is remembering why we are great!
Yup... you are awesome!
and so am I...
How many times have you heard someone say...
I wish I could change (name physical trait)
or
I just am not brave enough to.... ?
Most of us say things to ourselves
that we would never dream of saying to someone else.
STOP IT!
yup... that was for me and you.
Today...
think of five wonderful gifts God has given to you...
say thanks
and
always remember that you are a child of God!
God doesn't make junk!
We are not perfect...
but we are made in His image.
Though I am sure you can find good physical traits about yourself,
I feel our best traits are those that can be seen in our actions.
Are you kind?
Do you have a beautiful smile to offer the world?
Are you a good listener?
Can you fix things?
Figure out complicated math?
Give thanks,
use your gift for the benefit of others as well as yourself...
We are all blessings.
We are all blessed.

No comments: