Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not taking myself too seriously... or how to feel "sheepish"

Dear ones,
I have to laugh tonight...

I am by nature impatient...

I also like to think things through...
a lot...

My poor best guy...

It is a good thing he is a kind and sensible man.

Today,
my own dad
told me I was being unjustifiably
impatient and unreasonable with my dear one.

How was that for being called out by the ones we love?

I playfully swatted my dad,
stomped my feet and
had to admit he was right.

When I texted my guy,
telling him what my dad said and apologizing...
He texted back good naturedly
that my dad was a smart man.

So go ahead and laugh...
today was my day to feel slightly sheepish.
Tomorrow might be yours.

But, if you are as lucky as me,
Your loved ones will forgive you.
You might even get a kiss!
God Bless,
Good night!

No comments: