Friday, July 3, 2009

Just... Happy...

sigh....

With the weekend before me and so many fun plans,
I must confess that I have a happy grin plastered on my face.

Cookouts,
a serious appointment with my girls to catch some fireflies,

Time to make cookies,
bead bracelets to create...

Parks to visit,
water to swim in,
happy thoughts...

Peaceful places...

A zoo to see,
an important young lady to meet.

Fun for everyone I care about.

I pray that you,
like me,
will find some time to just relax.

Enjoy the truly good things in life...
be blessed.

To all of you outside the US of A....
I am so sorry...
I wish you happiness too...

But, there is nothing quite like our Fourth.

I ask a blessing for us all,
May we be kind to one another,
grateful for the freedoms we enjoy
and thankful to those who have made our way of life a possibility.

Happy Fourth of July!
A holiday celebrating independence...
Best enjoyed by embracing our dependence on each other!
=-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan - there is an award for you over on my blog.