Monday, September 7, 2009

Calculated risks.... a bitty chuckle...

This morning I had a delightful time with my parents, my youngest brother and my Aunt Lesley. We went out to eat at a lovely breakfast buffet and visited for quite some time. Later my Aunt and brother went their separate ways and my parents and I went on another adventure.

After spending quite a while busy in the rain, we stopped for a restroom break and a diet soda from a local McDonald's. In the ladies room, I stepped inside the only open stall and discovered, to my dismay, that the toilet tissue was sitting on the floor.

Let's face it,
you've probably all been there too...
What can you do?

The only question is...
Exactly how many times do you have to unroll the tissue before you deem it, "clean enough" to use?

I chuckled and whipped out my camera musing to myself that the toilet paper dilemma is just one of many calculated choices in life.

Will you order that interesting but unusual dish at the restaurant?

Will you go to that event that peaks your curiosity even if no one you know wants to go?

Will you say hello to the person you've heard is unfriendly?

Choices...
we all have them...
everyday...
Some are relatively simple,
other's not so much.

Today and always,
I wish for you,
wisdom for the choices in life.

... and truthfully,
that when you next go to a public restroom,
you won't have to ponder the toilet paper dilemma.

=-)

No comments: