Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We love the outdoors!

Too soon the winter snow will chase us inside where we will hope in vain to stay cozy and warm. Until then, my students and I will take every opportunity to learn outdoors. Today we read our classmates' names off the cement and hopped each time we read. We made books outside and learned to cut along a dotted line. We even learned how to use a stapler!


Yup, I'm smiling... and so were they. Tomorrow is full of more adventures. Blueberry muffin making, a critter hunt to make a pictograph and I'm sure we can use that bucket of chalk I just bought to read and write sight words!

I am grateful for so many things this evening. I hope that you, like me, have a smile on your face as well. Please know that you are thought of fondly. God Bless you. Now and always.

No comments: