Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On this Wednesday....

As I prepare for school...
I peaked through my pictures...
just looking.

My eyes fell on this photo from the spring of 2007 and I smiled. My oldest daughter looks so very young. Cuddled up beside me is a dear one who was not yet a teenager. The young lady who I will wake in just moments looks me in the eyes and is 100% fourteen.

I love photos,
they catch moments in time that might otherwise be lost forever to the recesses of tired minds.

I pray you have a box somewhere to dig through or a computer cache to happily sort. Perhaps today, if you can spare a moment, you can find a favorite one as well.

Now and always,
I wish for you the knowledge that you are loved.
I firmly believe...
...that we are all here for a reason.
... that you and I are meant to be blessings to others.

May your walk be a beautiful adventure!

No comments: