Thursday, September 17, 2009

Proud...

Coming to me and excitedly showing me her work,
this little one was so very proud of her improved cutting abilities.

I smiled and took her picture.

Each name that is practiced,
each picture that is colored or cut...
are chances to perfect skills and grow.

I always make "extra" copies so that we can "start over" if the need be.

If my dear students make themselves "blue" or color their entire picture brown,
I am likely to help them find,
"another chance" to understand.

Erasers,
extra paper...
tape!

Opportunities to not give up....
to keep going.

Each day is a new beginning for all of us as well.
Each experience a chance to grow.

May the life you have before you
begin anew each morning.

Now...
Tomorrow...
Always...
May you be blessed!

No comments: