Monday, September 21, 2009

Each day is a blessing,
a gift...

But, have you ever had a day...
you wish you could return for a refund and buy something you'd really like?

Just teasing...
(a little)

I know I have no more cause to complain than anyone else...
So... I'm trying to put it all in perspective...
Let's just say my dear ones were a bit, "challenging" today...

On this side of an extra large Tim Horton's...
I am weary but smiling a bit...

I'm positive that the world isn't coming to an end...
(probably)

I'm also looking over my lesson plans and preparing to "batten down the hatches" if my small charges are feeling too, "independently minded" tomorrow.

I hope your day has been carefree and delightful,
however, if it has been a "Monday" as well for you...

I pray that tomorrow will dawn peacefully.
May you be blessed.

No comments: