Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin hats... I love Ohio!... You should too!

I live in the most wonderful state in our country. Yup, sorry to the other 49 lesser states. Though you hold beauty and I want to see you all, there is nothing quite like Ohio. From basket shaped buildings, to chocolate factories, amazing natural parks, wonderful zoos and pumpkins that weigh as much as a car... we have it all! Seriously, come and see for yourself if you are not a native, we love visitors. Now and always, may you be blessed with beautiful adventures. (And, if your adventures bring you to Ohio, even better!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may live in the best state in your country and I live in the best province in my country. See we have that in common too! LOL I have often said that I live in the very best province as we have it all here. Hills almost as big as mountains (in the north), trees, lakes, parks, consevation areas, rustic farms, huge cities, zoos, industry etc etc etc. I feel the same way about my province that you do about your state. Isn't pride of your home wonderful?

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Doreen,
You are a dear. I do agree with you, it is nice to love where we live. Every part of our world has something to offer. Each state, each province a blessing to those who live within its borders, to those fortunate to visit. The best part of my home state?... It contains my family, most of my friends and so many memories. We are both so very blessed. Thank you for the kind comment. I hope you have a very lovely autumn.
Susan
=-)