Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday afternoon...

This afternoon I helped my daughters overhaul their "nest".
Bunk beds were dismantled,
Lego's rounded up
and an empty aquarium was finally removed.

After a couple of hours of cleaning,
carrying and plan hard work,
the girls room looks completely different.
My daughters' room done,
I set about tackling my room.

It seems that I am always buried in school papers,
personal paperwork
and clean laundry.
Later,
the room looked more peaceful.

I got a lot done this weekend.
My son's room clean,
my daughters' room a complete makeover,
lesson plans done,
an adventure day
and even some errands run.

I have three days of "real" school this week
and I am looking forward to a bit of a break at the end of the week.
My oldest is happily squeaking because she doesn't have school on Friday either.
After a parent- teacher conference,
we will be heading out to enjoy some time together.

Sigh
grin...
roll my eyes...
yup!
We're already planning our next adventure together.

I feel so blessed to have children, family and friends to share my life with. The world is a beautiful place; full of adventures that make me smile. But, without a loved one to share the time with, it just wouldn't be the same.

Now and always,
I wish you peace and happiness.
I pray that you will always have someone to share your adventures with.
May you always have a bit of sunshine in your heart.

No comments: