Thursday, November 5, 2009

At the end of the day...

With an Extra large Tim Horton's coffee in my hand, I walked the isles at my local Kroger store this evening. Friday's lunches were in question.

Bread, fruit and granola bars topped my list. Fruit loops found their way into my cart as well. A box for school and one for home. With coupons and a good sale price they were a great deal. I walked slowly. I was tired but although I was weary, I honestly enjoy grocery shopping. So many things, and you HAVE to buy some of them...

I smiled happily when I chose the tomato juice I needed for chili, I spent the extra twenty cents and bought some grown and packed in Indiana. I like knowing where my family's food comes from. I bought some more popcorn and some pretzels for my children's lunches and for movie nights.

I dawdled... yes I did as I rounded the corner and passed the cards. I know I've said it before, but I really love cards. I chuckled over the mischievous ones, smiled at the sweet ones and shook my head over the downright goofy ones.

Tomorrow will be here before we know it...
Each day brings challenges and blessings...
May you never be given more than you can handle...
Now and always,
I pray you are blessed.

No comments: