Friday, November 27, 2009

Happiness on my head...

My oldest daughter has a great love.
Her love?
A silly website with crazy cat photos.
(Feel free to check it out at http://icanhascheezburger.com/.)

An ongoing joke uses a black and a white cat to represent good and evil. The black cat is called, "Basement Cat" and the white cat is named, "Ceiling Cat". One day a photo showed a little black kitten wearing a black hat that looked like Basement Cat. Ever since, my oldest has been convinced we need hats to represent the cats. Today she made me one.

Sporting it on my head, I went to get pizza for lunch. Walking through the door of Little Caesar's, I saw an old friend who commented on the hat. It seems, her own boys are crazy for the silly website as well. She knew exactly who the hat was meant to represent. I called my daughter and laughed. What a delightful gift. Now to find a white hat for her!

No comments: