Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Secrets...

I was thinking about a very dear friend today;
pondering with all my heart what would be a good bitty treat for him.
It took me most of my day,
as my mind was generally occupied with Kindergarten thoughts.,
Running over everything I know about my dear one,
at last I remembered something
that used to make a long gone family member happy.
I smiled.
When I got home,
I hit the Internet and four pages in,
I found the site I needed.
I checked all the links and even the Better Business Bureau's record of the seller
and then...
then I called and ordered my surprise.
I can barely stand it.
I know that the moment it arrives,
if it is a day I can pull it off,
I will jump in my little car
and head for Southern Ohio.
Happy surprises...
yeah I love them...
but...
can I keep it a surprise?

2 comments:

Tom said...

Secrets are cool. Keeping them secret is the hard part. Everyone wants to share the knowlendge they have about a..... "secret.

I think the easiest way to keep a secret is to keep your mouth shut, isolate yourself, stay off the phone, and don't answer the door.

I hope ypur secret arrives soon as I can tell you want to share it with those concerned.

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Dear Tom,
Happy secrets are hard to keep. So far so good though.
=-)
Susan