Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kindergarten Daydreams

Tonight,
I created the beginnings of a new blog.

One that will be used exclusively with my Kindergarten class and their families.

I had to create a new account,
choose a template
and lock it down so that my pictures of my students could be posted.

I am very excited at using this new method of communication
and expression with my class this year.

I created sidebars showing upcoming events
and even included instructions for parents
so that they could gain entrance to our locked photo site.

Since the readers must be invited to obtain entrance,
I sent notes to my curriculum director and my principal.
I can't wait to hear their response.
I'm betting they will be as excited as I am.

Goodness,
I am tired.
I got a great deal done.

...I even picked up the house a bit...
sigh,
I'm very pleased with all I got done.

...now...
let's not talk about my list of things still "to do"...
That list will always be here.

Right now,
I'm going to sigh happily and go find a cup of coffee...
And yup...
quite likely the swing as well...
I wonder if there are clouds tonight?
Tonight and always,
I wish you only good things.
May you be blessed.

No comments: