Monday, July 6, 2009

Popcorn Bliss...


Our local Blockbuster,
and probably yours too
has a fun deal this summer.
For ten dollars,
you can rent as as many videos
as you can watch in a week.
Without homework or serious lesson plans,
we figure we can watch a movie every night.
So,
happily,
we wander the isles...
sampling
scary movies,
heartwarming family titles,
silly imaginative stories
and even
the stray
subtitled foreign film.
Now,
I am not claiming ten dollars
is not a decent amount of money.
However,
for three kids and one mom,
it is pretty cheap entertainment for a week.
We are seriously enjoying our happy romp in movie land.
If you are a fan of the golden screen...
perhaps you need your own week of popcorn delight!
I pray this evening finds you well,
that you are assured that you are loved,
that you KNOW...
really know...
that you are blessed.
Good night and may your adventure be a beautiful one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, you won the draw for my book but I need your address in order to send it. contact me at doreenplayter@rogers.com

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Doreen, I've sent you an email. I am so sorry for the delay. I think my computer must have eaten my first email. God Bless,Susan