Saturday, July 4, 2009

Shouting out to all our friends...

Just for fun...
I must say...
a happy,
a "laughy"
hip hip horray..
my statcounter...
tells me...
who has visited my blog...
and a dear one
a "not near" one...
has stopped by from afar...
So I smile and I wish her a happy fun trip...
...for my oldest and dearest friend...
a big wish!
May everyone out on the road,
near or far...
be safe,
now and always.
May you make it home when the time comes...
May you have some fun on the road!
So,
Trace...
if you're out there...
This post is for you!
Have a great holiday!
With that wonderful mom of yours!

2 comments:

tracy said...

That stat counter is just spooky! :-) Hope you enjoyed your parade!!!

an adventurer on the road of life said...

yup... it is a little spooky... but, I am always delighted to know you've been visiting and I couldn't help but say a long distance hello. Have fun with mom! Give me a hollar when you get back and we'll go do something! =-)