Monday, August 17, 2009

amazing gadgets and gizmos...


Today after downloading some software from the Internet
and trying all manner of crazy computer nonsense,
I finally am able to take pictures with my phone
and transfer them directly to my computer.

My little brother and I worked for quite a while
figuring out the snafu's
that were holding up the process.

This new discovery couldn't have come at a better time as Transition Week started today at school and I took pictures of my children to post to my classroom blog. My regular digital camera has been "loved" a bit too much and is trying to die.

I would have been extremely inconvenienced if it were to stop working and I didn't have another way to document the adventures of my new students.

Today's meeting...
our two hours together...
Left me with a smile and a sigh...
I am going to really enjoy getting to know my new little people.

What fun to teach them...
guide them...
explore the world anew through their eyes.

I wish you could have been there,
as they questioned me,
told me stories...
collected stickers...
started to become mine.

Sigh...

May you and I have strength
for the tasks set before us
and may we rise to the the occasions
that we are fortunate to meet.

Now and always,
may you be blessed!

No comments: