Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Playing

Today was such a wonderful day.
My students are such very nice little people.
If I had to describe our day in two words,
I'd say it was,
"busy"

and
"happy"!
We sang the chorus of our Grandparents' Day song for our principal
and our new afternoon Kindergarten teacher.
We even did the "dance"...
and yup...
it was all caught on tape...
And
"no"...
I don't have a great deal of dancing talent!
It didn't matter,
we had a wonderful time showing off anyway.
We painted "Friendly Fish"
to display in our Gallery.
Watch out Columbus Museum of Art,
we have free admission every weekday!
You just have to know one of our fine artists.
My smart,
endearing kiddos
even differentiated between uppercase and lowercase letters
on an alphabet sheet.
We took the time to meet our pets...
(Some even snuck their hands in the cages when the teacher wasn't looking!)
and ended our day by playing with puppets!
Through it all,
we also are becoming a group.
My dear ones are learning the expectations
and enjoying the privileges that come from good listening.
I sincerely can't wait until all of our class is together on Monday!


No comments: