Monday, August 31, 2009

Stars on your nose!

With bitty ones smiling,
I put stars on my dear one's noses today.

Not given out "willy nilly",
my little students had to earn them!

Completing new Centers on Opposites or One on One Correspondence,
they showed me their efforts.

I grinned and handed out liberal praise
and two Mylar prismatic star stickers per customer!

Extra special listeners...
good helpers...

Who knew what might be the ticket to shiny bliss...

Sigh,
I love being a teacher.

What a nice group of children I am leading this year.

Tonight,
Tomorrow,
Always....

May your day be filled with small wonders...
Like sticky bits of joy...


I don't think it matters
if it is you who are the one sharing the treat
or if you are the one receiving it.

I wish you happiness.

No comments: