Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Kindergarten LOOT!

Booth after booth,
kind person after kind person,
my bags filled up.

Coloring books, rulers, stickers and nature magazines...
even booklets full of Science Experiments to try with my class!

A free T-shirt from Dad's Dog Food and yummy cereal samples...

The best places for free loot can be found:
1. Along the WNCI Food corridor,
2. Near the Entrance to the Midway
and
3. Inside the Market Place building.

The Market Place building
is located across from the Celeste Center
where concerts are held.

It is air conditioned...
full of happy displays...
people selling everything form nail paint to gutter covers!

I love that place!


Don't forget all the government booths
and just plain propaganda!

If you're a teacher...
tell them!
I ended up with eighteen copies
of so many wonderful surprises for my new dear ones.
I can't wait to look it all over
and think about how it will compliment my lessons!

No comments: