Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good morning

I was chatting with a friend last night. Talking about what we like to cook, our love for our chosen professions and general happy topics. The conversation left me with a smile on my face and a little hum on my lips.
Isn't it so very nice to have friends? Sometimes our conversations are deep and not entirely upbeat. Honestly the topic of discussion is irrelevant, the most important part is the feeling that comes with knowing someone cares.

Perhaps you have a friend you haven't spoken with in a while, maybe today is the time to drop them a line or just pick up the phone and say hello. I know that you will most likely be blessed and I am almost positive your dear one will be too.

Today and always,
may you have good companions for your journey.
May you be blessed.

No comments: