Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cozy and Warm



According to one legend, it was not a human who first discovered the joy of coffee, it was a goat!
for the whole story!

Whether or not ancient history is telling us a tall tale, doesn't matter in my book. Coffee is one of those things that inspires strong emotion.
If you are like me and love the stuff, go find yourself a cup and take a sip.

Close your eyes.... sigh and imagine the world as you would like it to be....
Anything is possible if you dare to dream and are willing to work hard.
(I know it may sound simplistic, but I really do believe it is true.)
For those of you who cringe at my suggestion for a cup of Joe,
I suppose you could find something else to inspire you....

Though I am just teasing about the magical power of coffee,
I am not kidding about my firm belief in goal setting and hard consistent effort.
I am realistic about life's obstacles.

No amount of hard work will ever turn me into a professional ballerina.
(...This is the part where as an adult I must admit some dreams aren't meant to be...)


Fairy Tales are so appealing because they all end happily.
The girl gets the guy, the bad person is punished.

There are no such guarantees in life.

However, in the day to day walk of life,
if you try your best and are kind to those around you,
in the end your heart will be happy regardless of which dreams become reality and which ones remain just out of reach.

Dream, Live, Never Give Up!

No comments: