Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My dearest Ben

Understanding and quiet when I need him to listen.

Intelligent and good with children.

Loyal and willing to protect me from danger should the need arise.

Helps me with my healthy eating goals by sharing any "naughty" snacks I find.

He is soft and nice to cuddle with.

He is always happy to see me.

Although I could be describing a loving significant other,

I must confess that it is my dog I am describing.

Hey, it is almost Valentine's Day after all!

In the spirit of the holiday,
give someone a hug,
a card or a call....
or...
if your one true love happens to be a
highly favored furry companion,
perhaps a walk and a chew toy!

4 comments:

Walker Zed said...

Be sure to give Ben a pat on the head for me!

an adventurer on the road of life said...

I will. He loves attention... a little like his mom... silly thing would cuddle all day if he had his way!

Anonymous said...

What kind of dog is Ben?

an adventurer on the road of life said...

He's a labradoodle.