Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ready to go!

This afternoon I dismantled my two smaller flower gardens!

Now sixty cement pavers stand in lines awaiting transport to their new home.

An angel, a turtle, a frog and even a couple of bunnies await reassignment.
...a birdbath and a trellis...
...some planters and garden rocks....
...Hanging pots and lawn furniture all stand ready....

A satisfying collection of happy things...
...good memories to take with me...
....flowers from loved ones long gone and from cherished friends who still make me smile daily...
A garden is a place of growth.
I wish for you...
I wish for me...
That this will be a season of growing for us all.
Of beauty...
Of happiness...
Of new beginnings!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I like to garden and have pretty flowers in my garden, but for some reason, they never take. Each year, I keep trying to plant and so again this year I will try again. Flowers are so beautiful to look at!