Saturday, March 28, 2009

Can't stop smiling!

In my driveway,
there is a car.
It's mine.

It is beautiful.

I squealed when I was handed the title.

I think I did a happy dance.

I may not stop smiling for quite a while.

The car...
the reason I am bouncing and silly...
would not be sitting there...
without the help of a friend.

Words will never be able to express my gratitude.

My kiddos and I can go to our favorite Metro Parks again.
I can go to work without waking up my dear father.
I can run to the store without actually "running"!

I am giddy.
I actually kissed the car.
...not fibbing!...
I am so....
happy...
grateful...
blessed.
May the prayers on your heart...
may your needs...
even the unspoken ones...
that seem too big...
that seem too impossible...
I pray that they will be met.
Rejoice with me today!
Sometimes a blessing is so wonderful,
you must shout it from the proverbial mountaintop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. You certainly deserve it and now you will have more freedom. You have had a rough road and now maybe you can enjoy life a little bit more as you and your children can go and explore more places.

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Doreen! Thank you! My kiddos and I are so excited. This week at school is just a fun week. I am already plotting which Metro Parks we are going to visit! Yay for us! I hope you are having a very wonderful weekend!

Walker Zed said...

And now you can go back to plotting those "unusual adventures" that can end up here in your blog! :-)

an adventurer on the road of life said...

My dear favorite Canadian, you are so right. I have already signed my eldest and I up for an amazing adventure in a few weeks! I can not wait to tell all of you about it when we get back! What a blessing to know that adventures are again a possibility.