Monday, March 16, 2009

A not so secret love affair!



Now that I have your attention...

...you might guess that I love Target!

For those of you who do not share my affection, my outburst may seem a little over the top.

Therefore, I'm going to share the top three reasons why going to Target is so much fun. There are many many more.... but I know you're busy!


  • The CLOTHES!... have you seen them? Some of them are a bit silly in their trendiness... but many... many are heavenly and really not too expensive. Every once in a while it is o.k. to give into the temptation and come home with something lovely!


  • The endless erasers and gel pens in the OneSpot! Now, I usually refrain from buying junk from China... but what's a Kindergarten teacher to do? I've got to have "treats" for my kiddos!


  • The popcorn! It's buttery...need I say more? Grab a bag on the way out of the store and pop in a movie when you make it home. You'll almost think you are at the theater.

I solemnly promise...
Target doesn't sponsor my blog...


It's just that my children and I had a fun time looking for t-shirts and yummies tonight and we had to share the joy with you!


May your nights...

your days...


be filled with beautiful things.


The love of our families...


cookies
and

four dollar green t-shirts!


May you be blessed.


Today... Tomorrow...Always

No comments: